What Onboarding Documents shall Employee provide for enrollment?

For Korean nationality employees, please upload the following documents in one (combined) PDF file for your employment registration and social insurance enrollment post onboarding. 

a. Resident registration certificate

Issued by: District office

b. Certificate of family relation certificate 

(*required only if an employee wants to add his family member on his national health insurance coverage who are not listed on the same resident registration certificate as dependents.)

Issued by:  District office

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article