What a year it's been! 2022 has been another challenging year on a global scale and has certainly brought about its own problems to light. In times where aggression, ignorance and fear dominate global headlines, Horizons is extremely proud to rise above this and help connect, unite and support companies and employees.
As the end of the year is swiftly approaching, the Horizons teams would like to share some important updates with all our clients to help you plan ahead.
Invoices & Salary Payments
- Payroll deadline: The payroll deadline for any additional remuneration, e.g., Christmas bonus, commissions, etc., is December 5th COB. If this deadline cannot be met, please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate an out of cycle payment, although this cannot be guaranteed.
- Invoices will be sent between December 6th - December 12th. Once you receive the invoice, please flag any questions or concerns as quickly as possible, so our support team can get back to you and the invoice can be processed before the deadline.
- Proof of payment, once processed, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org so our finance team can allocate the payment easier.
- Salary pay-day for employees will not change and the employees can expect their salary to be paid as usual and according to the payment terms of their employment contract.
- In order to pay any new joiners in December, we need the employment contract to be fully signed by December 15th COB. We cannot guarantee that any new joiners whose employment contract gets signed after this date will be paid in December
- For any new joiners expected to join on January 1st (or January 2nd), we will need the employment contract to be fully signed no later than December 16th. While we can try to accommodate onboardings after this deadline, we cannot guarantee any flexibility.
- If you are looking to hire additional employees and have not yet been in touch with one of our Sales Representatives, please reach out to email@example.com or use our Contact form within our Horizons website.
- There will be no disruption with support throughout the holiday season - the Horizons support teams will continue to be around to support you. We will strive to maintain quick response times but also request patience as the December holiday period is also a time of rest and relaxation.
- As usual, the quickest way to get a response to any query is to email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck with the end-of-year preparations and we look forward to our continued collaboration.
Your Horizons Team
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article